6.16.2006

SU! Color Combo Generator

I have NO idea why I haven't talked about this little helper before...

Some wonderful person designed this website: SU! Color Combos. Here's what it does:

Select a color from the drop-down menu. For example, select Certainly Celery. If you then click on the "search" button, a whole listing of possible color combinations will appear in the box to the right! Try the "surprise me" button for a little bit of fun.

I thought for sure that this card was inspired by this site, but search as I might, I didn't find these colors listed as a combo. I know I didn't come up with it on my own! I'm such a co-dependant stamper. Ha! Well, it came from some where...and it's one of my all time favorites!

Have fun with this site! I'm off to add it to my sidebar (duh!).

No comments: