6.20.2006

Extra Distressing

There was a funky-fun color combo on Splitcoast today:



Copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990-2006

View the card and see the supplies I used here, at my gallery: Go Gators. (This color combo makes me think of the Florida Gators...not that I really like them or anything.)

I thought I should post something for you all before I go on my "Baby Vacation!" Ha!

Anyway, I did do a little something different with the flower on this card that I thought would be worthwhile to write about. After stamping it in orange Craft (pigment) ink, I distressed it a little with some orange Classic (dye) ink. I tried to stay mainly around the edges, but a little extra color on the petals made this flower all the more "painty." It was fun to do!

I ♥ distressing!

The celery cardstock on this card was also double crimped, one of my favorite little tricks for layers and the only time I ever seem to use that tool. Hmm.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the little tips and tricks! Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any goo goo's or ga ga's at your house yet??? Your blogging friends are anxiously awaiting news :)

Nicole Seitler said...

LOL! No, not yet. :)