5.18.2006

A Touch of Doodling

I've been working on my Stockpile and my Inspiration personal challenges. The Weekly Challenges at SCS have really been helping me to come up with new ideas and new layouts as I attempt to build my collection of cards.

I wanted to post about today's card for no other reason than to dedicate it to my fellow blogger and lover of happy flowers, Lisa:



Copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990-2006

View the card and see the supplies I used here, at my gallery: Rick Rack Flowers.

I thought it would be a fun way to grow as a stamper...to think of each friend's style while I'm working away. This card makes me think of Lisa.

Not really much to talk about as far as techniques. I used Markers to color in my images and a pen to draw my own stems by hand. I have a card idea in my head that will use more doodles. That's a challenge for me! I don't trust my hand. Stamps, yes! Handwriting...Ooo, no! So stay tuned for that one. Until then, happy stamping!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole! I'm so honored to have a card dedicated to me!! Too cool!!! I'll have to return the favor soon. :-)

Love how you drew the leaves, those are great!!! I'm with you on the handwriting thing tho...!

Anonymous said...

Oops, meant to say "stems" not leaves!

Nicole Seitler said...

Well, it made me think of you right away! :) Glad you like it.

Anonymous said...

Love this card - very cheerful and you did a great job hand drawing the stems.