3.01.2006

Straightforward Wheeling

So, what else can you do with a wheel, besides make a background? Well, with a water-fast black ink cartridge, you can run a line of continuous images to color in!



Copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990-2006

View the card and see the supplies I used here, at my gallery: Tea Party Invitation.

With this card, I simply rolled out a line of tea cups on a strip of white cardstock. Then I colored in the tea cups, flowers and petite fours. I stamped the bottom part of my blue cardstock with a small flowery background stamp and then added a tag to finish it off.

If I had wanted to make a long strip of tea cups, say a 12 x 12 strip to run across a scrapbook page, it would be as easy as cake! I would just keep rolling out the images. Ah, I love imagining the possibilities!

No comments: