9.15.2006

Squidoo

We interrupt the following posts to bring you breaking information about a cool new "lens" that I created about stamping on a fun site called Squidoo! My lens is called Stamps, Ink and Paper and it currently highlights nine of my favorite tutorials from Inkblots. It's intended to help people who'd like to get started with rubber stamping (kinda like this blog), so I tried to narrow things down so the fine art of stamping wouldn't feel as overwhelming. Plus, I wanted to visibly show all the fabulous things you can do with stamps, ink and paper!

Squidoo also has modules for listing things that are for sale on Amazon and other sites. I came up with a list of so many products I like and/or use regularly that I created a whole 'nother lens called Stamping Shopper as a way to help introduce new stampers to all the various products that are out there. (Let me know if you can think of anything I over looked!) And I'd love to hear what you think about these lenses, too! I had lots of fun creating them.

No comments: