7.14.2006

Welcome, Keri

I told my friend Keri that one day I'd be posting the lovely card she sent me on my blog. Today is a wonderful day for that, since I just discovered that she now has a blog, too! It's called Pink Lemonade. So, as a way of saying "Go visit her blog!" I'd like to post her darling little card:



Copyright Inky Antics.

View the card here with a link to the supplies at my gallery: From Sereikastamper.

What I love about this card, besides the beautiful color combination Keri used, is the way she incorporated printed paper into the background in such a subtle way. This card is so beautifully coordinated! And the image is so darling. Keri knew that I liked knitting (I think she had found my very neglected knitting blog), so she sent me this RAK. Wasn't that the sweetest?! Thanks again, Keri! And welcome to the stamp-blogging world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I am so glad you liked the card and that you are getting up and about now... :) Kiss that baby!!!

Kate O'Brien said...

love that card! And love your blog. I too am obsessed with Stampin' up and post pics of my projects.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole! Just thought I'd pop in to say hi and that I miss your tutorials :)

PS Keri's card is fab! I love the image and coloring :)