2.21.2006

Using Basic Templates

I have something to show you that I hope will shock you...just a little bit.

I've made two cards using the same exact layout, but with two very different results. Here is the first card, the classic and simple Toile look:



Copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990-2006

View the card and see the supplies I used here, at my gallery: The Classic Look.

Now, for the other card I'm going to make you work a little. You have to go to my gallery to see it. It wouldn't be such a shock and surprise if I couldn't hide the card, now would it? Go ahead, click: Bold Layout.

So...did that surprise you? Don't these two cards have a completely different feel to them? One is classy, the other fun. But they have all the same elements to them. Shocking!

I know that for me, the most time consuming part of card making is coming up with a design. So try this tip out for yourself. Save some valuable time stamping by recycling your layout ideas! And spend more time enjoying yourself...with lots to show off at the end of the day.

No comments: